J.D., Cum Laude , Tulane University Law School, ( New Orleans, Louisiana ) May, 1989.
B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Washington University, ( St. Louis, Missouri ) May, 1984.
- Senior Fellow ( Tulane Law School ) Legal Writing Instructor, September, 1988 through May, 1989.
- J. Walter Goldstein Award ( Washington U. ) Highest academic distinction awarded to a B.A. in History.
- Phi Alpha Theta ( Washington U. ) International Honor Society, awarded to B.A. (History) graduating with distinction, inducted May, 1984.
- Dean's List ( Washington U. ) 1980-1984.
- Attorney - Todd E. Kessler, P.C. , Atlanta , Georgia , December 1991 – Present.
General Trial Practice: personal injury, domestic relations, dui defense, bankruptcy, adoption, wills, debt collection, small business litigation, ADR Mediator and Arbitrator.
- Attorney - Peterson, Young, Self & Asselin. Atlanta, Georgia. May 1989 - November 1991. Commercial litigation, securities litigation, debt collection, domestic relations.
- Summer Associate Attorney - Peterson, Young, Self & Asselin. Atlanta, Georgia, May 1988 - September, 1988.
- Summer Associate Attorney - Martzell, Thomas & Bickford. New Orleans, Louisiana, May-September, 1987.
- Fulton County Superior Court Arbitrator, December, 1991 - present.
- Certified Mediator, January, 1995 - present.
- Georgia Office of Consumer Affairs Warranty Rights Act Arbitrator (American Arbitration Association), September, 2001 - present.
- Member Georgia Bar Association -Trial Practice Division.
- Dekalb County Volunteer Lawyers, 1990 - present.
- Georgia Pro Bono Project - recognized for outstanding service, 1995 and 1996.
- 1,000 Lawyers for Justice, March 1992 - December 1994.
- YLS Georgia Bar - Law Awareness for Youth Committee, 1992-1997.
- Part-time Staff Professor (Am. Government) – Georgia Perimeter College, 2001 - 2002.
References Available Upon Request.